---oOo--- Inspiring Quotes From Famous People ---oOo---


HOME   |  BIBLE VERSES   |  MY MUSIC

Google

Friday, April 11, 2008

Robert Frost - inspiring quotes


Robert Frost was a popular American poet and a recipient of four Pulitzer awards.


Here are some of his famous and inspiring quotations:

  • "The first thing I do in the morning is to make my bed and while I am making up my bed I am making up my mind as to what kind of a day I am going to have."
  • “A person will sometimes devote all his life to the development of one part of his body - the wishbone.”
  • "The best way out is always through."
  • "The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work."
  • "The world is full of willing people, some willing to work, the rest willing to let them."

No comments: