---oOo--- Inspiring Quotes From Famous People ---oOo---


HOME   |  BIBLE VERSES   |  MY MUSIC

Google

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Michael Jordan's inspiring quotes

Michael Jordan, one ofthe greatest basketball players of all time.



Michael Jeffrey Jordan (born February 17, 1963) is a retired American professional basketball player and active businessman. His biography on the National Basketball Association (NBA) website states, "By acclamation, Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time." Jordan was one of the most effectively marketed athletes of his generation, and was instrumental in popularizing the NBA around the world in the 1980s and 1990s.



Here are some inspiring quotes from Michael Jordan:

  • "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
  • "I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results."
  • "I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come."
  • "Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen."
  • "My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength."

No comments: