---oOo--- Inspiring Quotes From Famous People ---oOo---


HOME   |  BIBLE VERSES   |  MY MUSIC

Google

Friday, April 16, 2010

Nadia Comaneci's quotes

Nadia Elena Comaneci - a Romanian gymnast who won three Olympic gold medals at the 1976 Summer Olympics. She is the very first gymnast to receive a perfect 10 in an Olympic gymnast event. In 1984 and 2004, Nadia Comaneci also received the Olympic Order, the highest award given by the International Olympic Committee.

The following are five of her famous quotes:

1. "Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win."

2. "I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet."

3. "I like to tell young people to work hard for your goals and live in the moment."

4. "You should also appreciate the goodness around you, and surround yourself with
positive people."

5. "I don't do many things. But if I do one, I do it well. I don't give half. I don't like not to be perfect."

No comments: