---oOo--- Inspiring Quotes From Famous People ---oOo---


HOME   |  BIBLE VERSES   |  MY MUSIC

Google

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Quotes from Dorothy Stuart Hamill


Dorothy Stuart Hamill is an American figure skater and the 1976 Olympic champion. She also has been an Ice Capades headliner from 1977-1984. Dorothy Hamill continues to skate in shows to this day. When she is asked when she will stop, she says, "Never."

Here are Dorothy Hamill's quotes:
1. "I was passionate. I found something that I loved."

2. "I think timing had a lot to do with it. I think I was sort of ready for it."

3. "I wouldn't say that there's ever been an Olympic champion that didn't deserve to win an Olympic Gold Medal."

4. "You can always think of something you should have done better. These are the things you must work on."

5. "I think I dreamed about competing at the Olympics, maybe hoping to win a gold medal. Not that I ever thought that I would, but I dreamed about it."

No comments: