---oOo--- Inspiring Quotes From Famous People ---oOo---


HOME   |  BIBLE VERSES   |  MY MUSIC

Google

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Coco Chanel's quotes


Gabrielle Chanel who we all know as Coco Chanel was a French dress designer whose career enjoyed 60 years on top of Parisian haute couture. Her empire was made phenomenal by the extraordinary success of the perfume Chanel No. 5, which was introduced in 1922.

Here are some inspiring quotes from Coco Chanel:

1. "Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable."


2. "I've never done anything by halves."


3. "Since everything is in our heads, we had better not lose them."


4. "I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like."


5. "Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door."

No comments: