---oOo--- Inspiring Quotes From Famous People ---oOo---


HOME   |  BIBLE VERSES   |  MY MUSIC

Google

Thursday, February 21, 2008

An Iota of Interest

Many people are getting hooked with this blogging or blog thing and I consider myself as one of them. I have visited many blogs of different interests before and have read their contents. Some were good, others were not that pleasing and some were simply made just to earn an extra income out of this amazing creation (hmmm.. what do you think???).

Each blogger has its own way or strategy on how to make the blog attractive and more interesting to read. I said to myself that I'll be making my own blog someday. At last, after months of long wait, the poor internet connection in my workplace has pushed me or motivated me to create a blog. Hahah! What an irony?! Well, I guess I should not waste my time chatting with my busy fellows in the office every time we experience this internet connection problems or any other interruptions. Making my own blog is definitely the key to drive away the upset and boring moments.

This is the first time that I'll be creating a blog and this is my first post. Expect for more blog posts here that features any topic under the sun. :-)

No comments: